Friday, January 29, 2010

Moving Day

Today was moving day so the whole day I helped my mama pack up our rooms! I had so much fun in the beginning and here i am in front of some of the boxes we packed up! I got dressed up really cute and mama even did my hair super cute in pigtail french braids.
Here i am on top of all the boxes! There were so many that my head almost touched the ceiling and thats a big accomplishment for someone who is 18 inches tall!

When mama finished filling the bins i helped by decorating them with some of my big stickers. Mama took a picture of me next to my bin that i decorated!






I was so excited when my two cousins, Peyton and Elizabeth came to visit me in my mama's room. We were going to have a picnic on top of the boxes but all of our picnic food was packed away but mama said that when we get to the new house we can have a picnic






I had so much fun playing hide and seek with my cousins! Here i hid in my "sister" Cocoa's box that mama found in her closet













1 comment:

  1. Hello Ceree, I see you are following my blog .. I came to check out yours as well. You have done a good job with your posts so far.

    I have never had to really move yet, I am Kelsyee Marie (Lanie) and just got here, my sister Mara moved 6 times in 3 years. I cannot wait to hear more about your new home.

    Marsali says that unpacking and settling is harder than packing, I am sorry you are having to do unpacking, but she says it is fun to have a new place. That I do know. One of my sisters who is out traveling woke me up in AGPNY to meet me and sent me here.

    Anyway, thanks for following my blog, hope to have the chance to get to know you more.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete