Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The sickness traveling the world

Hey you guys! So sorry that i have not posted in a while but as you can see, i have been sick in bed. What do you have?? you ask, well I will tell you. I have come down with a disease that is afecting young girls of all ages for the past year. And I'm not talking about swine flu. I am talking about the BIEBER FEVER!!!
The doctor said that my mommy noticed the signs early enough to keep me sane. Well if it is a disease what do you take for medicine??? you ask..My medicine is a daily dose of gossip magazines and slowly weening myself off of Justin. Until then however, my mom is actually telling me to read SEVENTEEN and other magazines and I get to wear my JB shirt whenever I want! Now I get to go and watch Project runway as my way to relieve myself of the Bieber. See you guys later!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment