Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My prize from The Bolton girls is here!!

Today my mommy went out to get the mail and came back with my prize from the bolton girls, otherwise known as the "crazy doll ladies"!!!!!!!!! I love them so much and cannot wait to garden, hike, and look adorable in these super cute shorts!!


I was so excited from the shorts that i forgot to mention that my mommy got me two new games for my new wii!! I now have Wii carnival and Wii sports although Wii sports does come with the Wii.


Here is what the disk inside the game looks like! Any questions?? please feel free to ask.

3 comments:

  1. Ag ! Where did you get those! I had to make a wii for my dolls! I found the remote at a candy store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit all together .. and I love your new Wii and games .. how totally kewl.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made the games and bought the Wii at gamestop(it is a giftcard holder for 3 dollars

    ReplyDelete