Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth day and a Surprise

Hey guys i am going to start this post with the picture above. It is of my new Twins Hat! I got it at the Twins game that i went to on tuesday night and it fits like a glove! I am so excited to start softball and now when i get hit in the head with a ball it will be cushioned!

Here are some of my nature pictures that my mommy took of me in october! I LOVE nature and i cannot wait until my mommy can take me outside for more super fun pictures!!





















1 comment:

  1. KEWL photo's of outside, tomorrow we are going to go have some photo's outside too, we cannot wait to get out of this house. LOL!!

    Yeah on your new twins hat, that is so kewl, you will have fun playing softball, but please do not get hit in the head, that would really hurt even with your hat.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete