Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Contest entry and Summer

I have some great news! Isabella from Isabella's crazy life is having a contest and you should enter! This is my entry below!


During summer, I really like to spend my time outside and in the water! When i was a little girl my mom called me a water child because i love the water! My favorite things are going to the local beach even though it is not a beach because it is a lake but it is as close as i can get. I also like to walk dogs for my neighbors to make some extra money as well as getting some excersize. I am super excited for all of the things that i am going to do this summer! I hope that you like my entry Isabella!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great .. I am ready to come play with you this summer .. you have a great place to be ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete