Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some good and bad news




Today i got home from soccer practice to find a present on my bed! It was a baby bunny! I have decided to name her lulu and i spent some quality time with her while i was on my laptop. I was so excited but was curious because i have been asking my mommy for a bunny for a very long time so I asked her what had happened and i was right but the news wasnt good, My mommies doggy, Toby, had gotten hit by a car. He is currently in surgery because his bladder ruptured and he has a hernia but they think that he will be okay. The sad part is that he only got hit because someone was speeding and not paying attention while she was driving. I will keep you guys updated but I really hope that he will be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Get well Toby and Congrats on your new bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh .. sooo sorry about your moms hairy kid it is hard when they get hurt and specially something as stupid as not paying attention while driving .. please let us know how Toby is doing.

    Congrats on your new bunny Lulu, she is a cute little thing.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete